国际医疗部疫情期间服务流程及注意事项

2021-08-02 12:08 作者:


尊敬的患者和访客:

Dear patients and visitors:

根据湖南省应对新冠肺炎疫情联防联控机制发布的疫情防控要求,湖南中医药大学第一附属医院国际医疗部进一步加强新冠疫情防控,现将有关事项告知如下:

Based on requirements published by cooperation mechanism on joint prevention and control of COVID-19, International Medical Center of the First Hospital of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine improve the regulations as following:

1、请您按照医院指示标识,从规定的出入口进入和离开门诊。

Please follow the indication of Entrance and Exits.

2、门诊实行对所有来院人员测量体温,询问旅行史和接触史等防控措施,请您积极配合。

Please cooperate with our nurses to check your body temperature,your travel history,and recent sick contacts.

3、请携带身份证/护照等身份证件,实名制就诊,并请留下手机号码等准确有效的联系方式。

Please provide your ID card or Passport to the registration and confirm the cell phone number with the clerk.

4、请您前来就诊时务必全程佩戴口罩,与他人交谈时,请保持一定的距离。为了您及家人安全,最多可有一位健康家属陪同就诊。

Please wear a mask and keep proper distance with the medical provider during your clinical visit.For your family and yourown safety,you can choose only one companion.

5、就诊期间不允许使用外卖订餐服务。

Please do not order food during clinical visit.

6、请按照预约时间至少提前20分钟到达。

Please check in at least 20 min ahead of schedule.

感谢您的信任与合作!

Thank you for your trust and cooperation!


门诊服务流程

outpatient service precess


01.电话预约 Phone Appointment

   预约热线:0731-85600552

   预约时间:(上午)8:00-12:00

                (下午)14:30-17:30

           

      02. 微信预约  WeChat Appointment

          关注“湖南中医药大学第一附属医院”公众号

                   选择右下角“导诊”--选择“国际医疗部”,这里为您提供两个预约挂号平台


      03. 现场预约 On-site Appointment

          门诊二楼国际医疗部预约台


     湖南中医药大学第一附属医院国际医疗部 竭诚为您服务

     We are happy to serve you